Monday, October 19, 2015

Skin Care Routine: Sensitive Skin

Hello! It's been a while since I last posted but I've been feeling inspired and decided why not?

I wanted to mention some of my favorite products for sensitive/acne prone skin. You can watch me mention everything I currently use here:  YOUTUBE: MLOVELY

However, I thought I'd blog and mention my two most favorite of the bunch (pictured above).

Bare Minerals: Purifying Facial Cleanser
I love this stuff because not only does it leave my skin feeling fresh and clean but it does not leave my skin dry. This is very important as I have combo skin as well and this is very gentle on my skin. I use it day and night and I absolutely love it.

I love that it contains Active Soil Complex: according to the website it "Supports natural cell turnover and antioxidant protection; a unique electrolyte delivery system moisturizes and helps skin retain moisture, resulting in smoother, healthier-looking skin."

St. Ives: Green Tea Scrub
I use this scrub everyday and it is gentle enough on my skin and although it has Acne Medication it does not dry out my skin. I love it because it's strong enough to keep my skin clear without the harsh effects that most Acne products tend to have. 

I also want to mention that I seem to have a better outcome from using products with Salicylic Acid as opposed to Benzyl Peroxide. I think it's highly important to distinguish which ingredients work better with your skin as we are all different. However, I feel like that made the difference for me when it came to clearing up my skin.

I hope this post helped and if you currently use any of the products mentioned here or on youtube video do let me know.

Thanks for reading!


1 comment:

only pakistan said...

The Italian hair type also has its own way to shine. In this article, we will help you with the main features of this type of hair. We will answer your questions about this type of hair. You will know do you have an Italian hair type or not.